Sunday, March 25, 2007

Mar 25, 2007

Trying so many sites...ran with Steve T's forerunner 305....I'm hooked and addicted, I need me one of them! I really liked the sanoodi site, but went back to see mapmyrun, and they're running a beta, which works with the forerunner as well...here's the embedded image from them...

Hmpf...so, had to change settings on blog to not do auto spacing...hmmm...could be a pain and the image is visibly chopped, but works...anyway, I'll chat about my training here, but will want to link to the workouts on those other sites and use them for my own training...hmmm...

So, here's the run, as posted on Sanoodi.

And as posted on motion-based.

We'll see how mapmyrun looks overall and see what data it gets/gives from the watch. So far Motion-Based seems to have the most detailed stuff...and most people online, but only 10 runs are free, then it's pay-to-play...yuck! I want free/ad-supported sites. So, it's between sanoodi, and now maybe mapmyrun...

Anyway, about this run, easy/fastish 5K around home. Felt pretty good. I'll write more about more sometime, as I have 5 more runs after this one to list...I'm now in an active training mode.

No comments: