Wednesday, September 16, 2009

AM Run

63°F and no wind this morning at 6:05AM.  That’s the conditions I ran my quick little 2-miler.  I couldn’t sleep near the end of it…I went to bed saying to myself, “If you wake yourself up, go for a run.”  Well, I kept waking up and finally got out of bed to check the clock at 6.  I should have gotten up at 5:30-ish, when I first woke up, but boy, did it look dark behind the curtains.  When I left at 6:05 it was still dark, but that’s why the watch has a light on it.  ;-D

 

Anyway, about 7:06 pace, or something like that.  First run after the race.  Felt great, no pressure.  Figures, though, that I pulled a muscle in the center of the right side of my back.  I felt tight, so I twirled my arms to loosen up, but I was still too cold and it spasmed.  Oh well.  A little ice, some icy/hot cream and some more stretching and I’ll be fine.  Don’t feel too bad now even.  Have a chiro appt for tomorrow, as the last of it from last week anyway, so that’ll help.  AND Jess got us some massages set up for tomorrow night, too.  So, I should be feeling good!  Which is nice, since we’re heading out on our little trip Friday morning.

 

Go go go

No comments: