Monday, June 18, 2007

June 18, 2007 - I'm Back! 10k+


Woot, Nice Run!

Motionbased Data

OK, so this was my third run in 4 weeks and 1 day. I ran those two times on June 5th and 8th. I took another 10 days off to rest my leg. It had a twinge at first, but it went away and only had a few pains here and there. Took off and ran faster than 4 weeks ago when I "was in shape". So, now, with the better leg, I should, with the new/proper shoes, be able to really train for the July race. Going to not push it and only run twice at work this week and once this weekend. Then maybe 3 times next week at work. Then I think it's the NC, trip, so we'll see what I can get in that week...hopefully will be able to run each morning!

So, what else? Been a long time since writing. Just nice to get out and feel good about a run again. Shin feeling it a bit at end of day/tonight, but used advil and feeling pretty good. Finally getting some use out of this watch, yay!!! What a great Father's Day gift. I better use it for a LONG TIME!!!!

No comments: