Thursday, May 28, 2009

May 28 - Work Lunch Run


OK, so, I liked this.  Fairly cool.  Sunny, slight, very little, beeze. 

Ran a bit flatter route.  Kept it very consistent.  Ignoring the last half mile, when I started trying to kick it in, especially that last quarter (which I did in 6:28 pace) I had each 1/4 km within 5.3 seconds of each other.  Meaning the pace was always within 34.2 seconds per mile.  That is amazingly good.  I only had 3 "laps" at 8:01.8, 8:00.7 and 8:00.9.  The rest remained below 8min/mi!

Nothing really hurt.  Breathing and legs felt fine.  I'm liking that I've done pilates twice now (including this morning before work) and some push-ups and sit-ups lately.

All of this should help with my weight, energy, physical appearance, (golf game :-D ), sleep, HDL cholesterol levels (Overall my Chol is good, but I should increase my HDLs a bit), life span, etc…..and I'm TRYING to eat more healthily, too.  This is the hard part.

Will get the MB data in here shortly.  Can't do at the office.  They are adding "ANT Wireless" tech to the newer watches, but it'll be even more cool when they add wifi, or some cell network, so it can just upload all on it's own to the internet.  I give it 3 years.

OK, go go go!!!!!!!

No comments: