Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Tuesday, May 26 Run

Well, another pretty darned good day. Headed out a bit uphill and a bit into the wind. Which means I had a bit downhill and a tailwind on the way back. Just over 5k, (3.33) which is nice to go a bit longer.

Overall pace got better throughout, which is what I always like to see. At least finish with a negative split of some sort. 7:57.8 was final overall pace!

I'll upload the run from MB later.

The sun broke through and it started warming up about 11AM. I ran around noon. I wish I would have gone earlier. I like the cold and dreary, which makes for an easier run.

Just so glad to have run FOUR TIMES in the last 7 days. Only a touch over 10 miles for the week, but that is a great start. Will need to run more at home in the mornings when I can wake up early and get more time for longer distances. I don't want to be away from my desk for 2 hours to change and run and clean up. My goal would be about 30 miles, by running 5 or 6 days a weeks.

We'll see! As my Rose-Hulman coach always said, "GO, GO, GO!"

No comments: