Wednesday, May 02, 2007

May 2, 2007, 5k Tempo Run


Not bad, 5k, with lotsa wind (although major portion was downwind, and overall a downhill run)... Needed some pace-work. Felt good. I feel a little sick, but not too bad, hopefully it won't continue or get worse.
Motionbased Data and for the Cool Down

Here's the run:

Walk-jogged half a mile back to work, nothing to post about that. Feeling good running-wise overall. But, I do believe I need some new shoes, as that would probably help my shins, as they do get sore.

And, yeah, I'm thinking I'm liking the Sanoodi embedded map better. I like the elevation of MotionBased and I like some of the stats, but I like the look of Sanoodi better, with the embedded google map. I'll probably stick with that, and maybe still post to both, but link to the MB stuff, within the Sanoodi comments? I really like being able to get the weather, and to re-write it here is annoying and boring, unless it's out of the ordinary. OK, that's it for tonight. Tomorrow is an off day, then back to it Friday and hopefully both days this weekend, if I stay relatively healthy.

No comments: