Thursday, January 31, 2008

Jan 30, 2008 - 7.68mi Faster


Motionbased Data


OK, so this was faster, more my speed. I liked it. Legs felt better than Monday. Did I really run 8:40 pace that day? Yowsers. Yeah there were nearly 30mph winds, but so what...my legs were just dying.


Today I ran through that wooded section and it was SO icy and hardpacked it was hard. I had to walk through ice patches 3 times, so that pace is actually about 7 seconds too slow, compared to the rest of the run.


I'm trying to stretch and do the proper shin-splint type exercises, to strengthen the front of my shin. It's seemed to help. Still get sore, but nothing too bad. Not like last summer. Keeping it up. Only need 1 mile tomorrow to have 60 miles for January! I think I can hit the treadmill for that.

No comments: