Thursday, January 31, 2008

Jan 31, 2008 - 1 Mile on Treadmill


So, this was a simple fulfill the monthly goal run. I went downstairs after the kids got to sleep to put on the last mile of my 60 mile stretch goal for January. Hopefully I can do 60+ in February.

I just set the treadmill to 8mph (7:30 pace) and once it seemed up to speed (about 0.05 miles in) I ran just the one mile. I had the incline at 2.0 for about half a mile, then dropped it down a bit until I finished at 0.

After running my legs hurt BAD...just from being on the treadmill? I'm going to take a few days off and try to run maybe Sunday? We'll see. I'm just going to rest a bit, then hit it hard to get some strength before the race and taper just before it...then hope for the best...need decent weather and less snow on the ground.

No comments: