Thursday, February 07, 2008

Feb 6th, 2008 - Hilly Streets Havana 6.11 mi


Motionbased Data

Well, took a while to get started running this month. Felt good taking a little time off for my legs to recover, or rest, or whatever.

Today's run was an easier mellow pace. Mostly let Steve lead the way, but I took off up Havana, 1/2 mile at sub-7 uphill. Check that elevation rise of nearly 200 feet! And I kept pace up the hill! Nice! (But, I did know I could chill after it...so, in the upcoming race I may not do a sub-7 up such a long hill, but I can hopefully maintain a pace up and beyond!) And then I finished up the last 1/4 into work, DEAD INTO THE WIND, also sub-7.

Good run overall. I will only get the treadmill the next few days since Jess is leaving town. Need to get some miles to get on a 2mi/day average. Goal this month is 60, again, but with a stretch goal of 70!

No comments: