Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Jan 23, 2008 - Quick 5.5mi at Work


Motionbased Data


OK, so, here I go updating this again. I'm pretty much still loving Sanoodi, but it is having trouble uploading my last two runs. I'm starting to feel that the site may not last, so I'll have to post my info here. Use motionbased (soon to be connect.garmin, but who knows when, or if these embedded links will still be active. I hope so. But, I think I'll make an online spreadsheet for the data and link to that monthly, as a recap.

Anyway, I thought today was going to be warmer than yesterday, so I wore less...it was 10°F colder. And I felt it, but it was still OK. Maybe that's why I ran faster? Anyway, it was a good run, I stayed on the streets more to have better footing.

I'm considering finding a sports doctor to talk with about my left leg. Starting to get sore again. Definitely not shin splints, but something with the muscles (or tendons) is happening to pull on my shin, or who knows what. Don't know if they could do anything, but at least may find out what's wrong and if a stretch or ice or heat could help? I'd hate to go under the knife again, like for my foot. That would be horribly annoying.

OK, that's about it. I think I'll start posting things here, again, as I said. See ya.

No comments: