Tuesday, June 23, 2009

June 23

Another run at work.  Finally.  It's been nearly a week.  I wasn't much slower.  At least I exercised by walking the golf course Sunday.  :-D

Today still on old shoes.  Could tell.  Even feel the shins a little sitting here in my chair.  But not as bad as it was.  I'm leaving the office soon to go to the running shoe store and replace the ones I bought.

Hopefully the kids will be mellow.

Today's run was 4 miles, at about a 7:38 pace.  Nice negative split.  Lots of hills.  And running diagonally across these busy streets is nerve wrecking.  I need a park!  Nothing else physcially hurt.  Breathing was a little labored at the beginning going up all those hills, but that's a good feeling!  You know you're working out.

The weather was good, chilly and very slight breeze.  Sunny! 
<HR>
And lastly, I did some pilates this morning.  Not the actual dvd since Jack woke upat 5:40 and Bogarted the tv…but I did as much as I could remember from memory.  Also doing sit-ups and pushups!

<B><U>Go-Go-GO!!!!!!</U></B>

No comments: