Monday, June 29, 2009

Work - Avi-Art-Ing-MBB

Garmin Connect Data So, 4.25 miles, every mile faster than the last.  Less hilly, but started uphill into the wind, which I pushed the first half mile at 7:07 pace.  Then had a way slow quarter, then fell into a rhythm.  Great negative split.  Everything hurt.  Running 3 days in a row on asphalt/sidewalks hurt my shins, and all the hill have made my calves very tight.  I'm still trying to catch my Buddy John W.  I'll have to check in with him and see how he's doing.  But, that last mile being sub-7, a bit downhill, but into the wind…that's just sick!  I felt like I was going to fall over and DIE when I finished.

Weather: I already mentioned breezy.  Today I believe weather.com that it was 12 mph.  Sunny, about 65.  So, that felt pretty good. 

Gosh, I'm totally taking tomorrow off.  These have been 3 hard days…for someone so "out of shape" as I am.  But, still, everything is feeling good!  Stretching, working out, running!!! 

Go-Go-GO!!!!!!

No comments: