Saturday, June 27, 2009

10k Morning Loop - Home

A Nice Hilly 10kSomething to be proud of today. Woke up happy and pretty well rested! Then got out right away and ran 10k. I had to walk 0.21 miles due to the hills. Wow, there are a lot of hills around here. I mean, seriously about 175 feet elevation change! That's insane. Makes me think I should go to Will Rogers Park and do the switch-backs for some REAL HILLS and training.

Overall it was a good run though. It says 8:20, but I think the running time was actually about 8:03. Sure, I'd love to be under 8, but I'm still getting back into it.

Shoes = Great. Shins still recovering, but I can tell these are going to do the trick. Brooks Beast, 10.5.

Weather was a little warm at a SUNNY 65-ish. Such a great great day! I'm happy!



However, after today, I'm going back to the every 1sec recording because looking at the map, it is not following the road, so I'm concerned about the accuracy. Sigh.

No comments: