Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Mar 18m 2008 - Work Out Back up Havana


Motionbased Data

On Sanoodi I said:
Legs tired, left shin started hurting near the end...regular knee/back issue...I swear I'm going to do SOMETHING about it "soon".

Mid 40's, no wind, good to hit the hill...trying to keep up with the once a week.

So, took aff around 8min/mi, dropped it a bit, so was about 7:52 halfway through. Didn't "attack" the hill, but maintained a pace. On the down-slope I started picking it up. 4 of last 5 quarters were under 7 pace. Last FULL quarter was 5:48 pace. Very nice!

Tired from lack of sleep, Jack and a bit o' Summer. Need to eat and get some caffeine and head home.
OK, so in MB I said smoother/slower. And that was true for the beginning, and I recall it was pretty smooth, but even with that downhill, to pull off a 7:30 pace with that beginning is not a smooth/slow pace.

Good run overall. Feeling good.

No comments: