Saturday, March 08, 2008

March 6, 2008 - 5k Tempo (Race Pace)


Motionbased Data

Well, not really RACE PACE, and looking back I had the same time on November 20th. But not the day after a 7 mile run at 7:19 pace...so, that's pretty awesome. Writing this on Saturday (LATE) and I didn't run on Friday, although it was a nice day...just got busy at work. Today was busy hanging with the family. Check the family blog for what all we did...we went to Cripple Creek and went on a tour of a gold mine. Yeah, it was pretty cool.

Anyway, about this run. I tried keeping every quarter under 7, but missed by 1 quarter going up the second to last hill. D'oh. Kicked that last hill though! Id I had remembered my Nov 20 run, I would have tried even harder to get sub 21. That is now my goal next time I do a 5k around work. In a week or so, I guess.

Weather for the run was about 32°...so, right around freezing, which is shorts and a long T weather, and it felt great going fast. Little to no wind. And, yeah, all my ailments were still there, but a bit less. I'll keep working on them...and MAYBE get to a Chiro this coming week?

I'm hoping to run tomorrow, that'd be good.

No comments: