Friday, October 13, 2006

Friday Oct 13, 2006

So, today it was about 60 or something with hardly any wind. Left heel is kinda hurting...plantar fascitis/heel spurs...or something along those lines.

Steve felt bad from eating sweet-tarts, I felt sluggish and just not into it. But, at least we had some negative splits. Started out SLOW (another new route, with no idea where/how far we're going, so I took it easy...) and it was also uphill most of the way out...so, on way back we slowly picked up the pace, to 7:20...which is fast. I knew it was faster but literally could not tell it was that fast, because it was painful and it felt like I was just trying to maintain the pace. Oops.

Steve wore his GPS watch, and I got this link. Pace was 8:28...not too bad, for being kinda tired.

A Slow, Not so Fun Run
So, we went twice this week. Next week we'll try to go 3 times, MWF, I imagine. We'll see. I feel fine now..heel feels warmish, but overall I feel pretty good.

No comments: