Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Monday Oct 16, 2006

Well today's run was odd. I think it was about 60 like Saturday, but I didn't look it up and I am posting this late...so can't say for sure. But it was nice and cool and not windy. So, I didn't know the course, again. Steve says it's about the last run/direction he has for me. Sure we'll take a few detours here and there, but now I know most of the runs. This one went south and along a little creek. The distance was only 3.75 miles, and we took 29:27, with negative splits, but DANG it felt faster than the 7:56 pace it works out to. Hmpf.

Quick, But Slow
So, iced my foot after the run and took some advil, so even today my foot is feeling OK, so I am definitely going to keep up the icing. Our plan is to do a longer run tomorrow, but we'll see how that goes, since today it is snowing. If not snowing, I say we should still go and just stick to the streets. We'll see.

No comments: