Sunday, October 22, 2006

Sunday Oct 22nd, 2006

Home Run, just that little 3.206 miler like last weekend. About 45° and 5-10 mph winds. Not bad. While running I really realized the fact that I'm 1000+ more feet higher than at work. Yowsers.

Just ate a pretty good sized burrito about 1.5 hours before running so went out SLOW and wanted to do a bit of a negative split...which I accomplished. 26:05 total, for an average pace of 8:08 min/mi. Which is just a touch slower than last week, when I took off fast then came back slower. This week I started out slower than that and sped up.

I took splits at certain points. I dug into the data from last week to know the distances and here are the splits:

                       OUT    IN
Home to Sign 8:24
Sign to Bit Outer 8:08
Bit Outer to Inner 8:35
Inner to Bit Top 8:31
Top to Inner 8:00
Inner to Outer 7:13
Outer to Sign 7:10
Sign to Home 8:12

Felt pretty good. Need to strech and clean up now, though, and go play with the kid. Nice run!

No comments: