Monday, August 31, 2009

Push-Up Pain

On Sunday I tried doing my exercises.  Well, at least, I did the sit-ups Week 6, Day 1.  I think Ill be able to complete these and do the 200 fairly easily.  My gluteus maximus is hurting today, which is a good sign.  No running for three days, though.  Jess had her friend Lana, from CO, visiting this weekend, so I had some time with the kids.  Very fun.

Oh, and onto the push-up PAIN.  I did (tried) week 4, Day 3.  Well, Im going to be stuck on week 4 for quite a while.  Especially if I get hurt like I have been.  I did the 29, then did all of the sit-ups since it hurt so bad.  But then I went ahead and did the 33 and 29, in nearly sheer agony.  Immediately put on ice, took some Advil and suffered through pain the rest of the day.

Im going to get out to run (hopefully) today, from my new office!  All cleaned up and ready to get my butt to work.  I have my iPod playing music in the background.  That is kind of nice, since Im not bugging anyone. 

OK, gonna get to it!

Go go go!

No comments: