Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Push-ups...

OK, so I started that 100 Pushups plan.  Did the first day on Saturday.  I also did a "test" for the 200 sit-up program.  Oddly enough I did 200 sit-ups for the test.  Definitely not the "good-form" ones they want.  I'll start about week-three like on the push-up program.

Anyway, back to the push-ups.  Holy OUCH!  I've done 100 in a day…..but that's over three or 4 times during the day.  This was 5 sets, and that last set was to be max 20 or more…..I did 13 and FELL ON MY FACE!!!!!!  Struggled to do 7 more, as quickly as I could.  Then about half an hour later I did 30.  Best form, no, but good.  I need to do another day today.  I took two days rest, since I was/am SUPER sore.  I ended up doing the 80 in a little over 5 minutes.  Then with that last group I did 110 for the day.  I am feeling better today, so hopefully I can do it.  I'll try my best.  I may have to redo this week already, though.  I'm going to stick with it, though, and I WILL do 100 in one set as soon as I can!!!!!

No comments: